HOW TO PREPARE A DELICIOUS CHICKEN CURRY SAUCE
Hello, my wonderful readers, it’s the last weekend of April and I want to say a big thank you to you all. Without you guys, I won’t be here.
Let’s talk about how you can make your loved ones happy with our amazing recipe for the chicken curry sauce.
Chicken has always been the favorite of most people. You can have it in whatever way you want without losing that delicious taste it gives to your mouth. That is why we would take you on a journey on how to prepare the best chicken curry sauce that would leave your guest asking for more. This recipe could melt the heart of anyone and they will give you whatever you ask for.
So, are you ready to go on this journey with me? If you can I get a “yes”? Sure, you are ready.
Let’s get right to it…
- Green, red and yellow bell pepper (chopped)
- Sliced onions
- Frozen carrots(you could use fresh carrots)
- Curry powder
- Chicken seasoning
- Vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Scotch bonnet
- Green beans
- Start by cooking the chicken
- Curry powder
- Chicken seasoning powder
Put the chicken into a pot and add the grated garlic and ginger, seasoning powder, nutmeg, thyme, and curry powder. Stir and allow to cook for about 10-12 minutes.
When it is cooked, remove it from the stock.
To another pot of medium heat, add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil and fry the chicken.
- Add the vegetable oil to a pot on medium heat, allow to heat, and add the sliced onions and scotch bonnet. Saute for about 5 minutes.
- Drain the stock from the chaffs of the grated ginger and garlic into the pot. Add 3-4 cups of water. Add the seasoning powder, nutmeg, and curry powder and allow to boil.
- When the content in step 3 has boiled, add your vegetables (carrots, green beans, red, yellow, and green bell peppers)
Note; if you’re using fresh carrots, add the carrots first and simmer for 2 minutes before adding the rest of the vegetables. Add the chicken to the content in the pot and add salt to taste.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in cold water. This will help thicken the sauce. Pour the cornstarch into the pot and allow to simmer for 1-2 minutes.
CONGRATULATIONS, THE CHICKEN CURRY SAUCE IS READY.
Serve with any food of your choice.
Have an enjoyable weekend. Tell us if you enjoyed it in the comment section.