FOR FEEL THE JOY OF EATING JAM DOUGHNUT
When you walk into a bakery, the pleasant aroma of fresh doughnuts fills your nostrils enveloping your senses like a warm hug, and while there are other snacks like cakes, eggrolls, etc. we keep finding ourselves going back to one particular snack “Jam doughnut”. The tasty treat is among the popular snacks in bakeries.
Jam doughnut filled with strawberry or raspberry jam and covered with a little dusting of sugar leaves us licking our lips after each bite and craving for more.
Don’t you want to try this lovely Jam doughnut? Then let’s go…
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED FOR JAM DOUGHNUT;
- Jam (any flavor of your choice)
- Vegetable oil
- Warm milk
DIRECTIONS FOR MAKING JAM DOUGHNUT;
- In a small bowl add the yeast, flour, warm water, and mix properly. Cover the mixture and leave it to rise and double in size.
- Get another bowl then add the flour, sugar, and salt. Mix them together, add warm milk, eggs, margarine, and the yeast batter mix them for about 10 minutes then fold the dough into a ball and place in a bowl greased with butter.
- Leave the dough for some minutes so it doubles in size.
- After the dough has risen place it on a floured table and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Cut them into round shapes.
- Place the vegetable in a frying pan allow it to heat up then fry the doughnuts.
- Remove the doughnuts and place them on a clean plate.
- Carefully use a knife to make a small cut through the side of the doughnut and wiggle it around to make a hole in the center and carefully add the jam.
Your lovely jam doughnut is ready.
Hope this article was helpful?
Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend…