Hi, welcome to our blog again! Glad to know you still care about learning! I hope you are having a good day.
In our previous articles we talked about greenhouses and the benefits of greenhouse farming, so today we would love to tell you the reason why you need to LEASE our greenhouse.
Just stay back while we take you on a journey full of knowledge.
What is Lease?
A lease is a form outlining an agreement between a lessor and lessee that dictates how long an asset or property will be rented.
You might wonder what a lessor and lessee is,
Lessor: the party who is the owner of the equipment or property permitting the use of the same by the other party on payment of a periodical amount.
Lessee: the party who acquires the right to use the equipment or property for which he pays periodically.
A lease agreement covers over an extended period of time known as the “term”. The maximum period of lease according to law is for 99years.A
What is a lease agreement?
A lease agreement is a binding legal document. The terms of a lease agreement cannot be modified, and both the tenant and the property owner must honor the agreement, there are exceptions, however, and amending a lease agreement is possible although both the lessor and lessee must agree upon the amendments for the changes to be valid.
The key difference between lease and rent is their ‘duration’. The length of agreement/duration of ownership is often 6-12 months. But both parties can set for any length of time, both parties agree to the lease and it’s managed by the property owner.
This refers to the consideration received by the lessor in respect of a transaction and includes;
- Interest on the lessor’s investment
- Charges are borne by the lessor, such as repairs, maintenance, insurance, etc.
- Service charges.
ADVANTAGES OF LEASING
- The lessee can avail of tax benefits depending upon his tax status.
- In the leasing deal, less documentation is involved, when compared to term loans from financial institutions.
- The full amount (100%) financing for the cost of equipment may be made available by a leasing company. Whereas banks and other financial institutions may not provide for the same.
- The most important merit of leasing is flexibility. The leasing company modifies the arrangements to suit the lease’s requirements.
- The ‘Sale and Lease Bank’ arrangement enables the lessees to borrow in case of any financial crisis.
WHY LEASE OUR GREENHOUSE?
- Short-term cycle: unlike many other crops. Tomato provides a short-term cycle of just 6 months.
- Professional farm management: Your team of professionals will handle your greenhouse operations, ensuring the level of expertise predetermined objectives.
- Monthly updates and Newsletters: you will receive monthly newsletters and updates on your farm operations.
- Budget-friendly greenhouse: Suntwist has made it easier and more affordable for you to rent a greenhouse and make good profits.
- Security: your greenhouse is well monitored and secured using our highly effective security system.
- Insurance: your crops are well insured by a reputable insurance company that covers liable risks due to unforeseen crop loss or damages.
It’s amazing if you own your own greenhouse and venture into greenhouse farming, it’s also quite nice if you are interested in large-scale agriculture and you do not own a greenhouse. Suntwist has made it easier for you to practice greenhouse farming without having to own a greenhouse; you can now easily own a greenhouse from us and practice greenhouse farming on a large scale without limitation.
Visit our website for more information on all our lease packages… click the link to the home page https://suntwist.com.ng/own-or-lease-greenhouse/