A porker is a young pig raised and fattened for food
Investment has been proven to be a more prudent way of saving and growing money that might be needed in the future.
The primary advantage of investment is that it affords investors opportunities to make their money work for them and earn returns that they don’t have to work for themselves.
- Pig rearing is profitable due to its high farrowing rate i.e. a sow can birth 6-12 piglets at a time.
- Porkers easily convert feed to body mass.
- Pigs have a high immunity i.e. they are not easily susceptible to drought; hence they have a low mortality rate.
- Your investment is reliable and insured.
- PorkerVest plan helps you to organize and hit your financial targets.
1. To use porkers as an alternative source of income generation.
2. To recoup the cost of investment within one year
3. To make investment easily accessible and affordable
4. To promote food security
5. Lifetime Earning
HOW IT WORKS
- Choose a category and invest the capital sum forits designated returns over a period of 10 months
- Liquidate your capital and returns after 10 months for its designated ROI.
- Re-invest your capital and liquidate only your returns after 10 months for a 3% increment in the designated ROI.
- Re-invest your capital and returns after 10 months for a 5% increment in the designated ROI.
- Sign-up with your username or email and unique password to setup your PorkerVest account.
- Count down to ‘pay-day’ as you watch your money grow!
At Suntwist Nigeria Limited, we leverage on the endless opportunities embedded in the agricultural heritage of West-Africa to offer the best investment platforms to grow your money through animal farming in order to secure an attractive ROI (ReturnOn Investment) for you while creating employment and livelihood for the rural communities.
Porkers are young pigs raised and fattened for food. Pig farming is often referred to as ‘Farmer’s Delight’ because it compensates for all efforts at the end of the rearing season.
PorkerVest is an agro-investment platform of Suntwist Nigeria Ltd that helps you ‘grow’ your money by co-investing into pig farming, in order to co-earn with Suntwist Nigeria Ltd at the end of the farming season. With PorkerVest, you invest a minimum capital sum of #200,000 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira) and get a 15% ROI (Return on Investment) after a period of 10 months; after which it can be liquidated or re-invested for as long as you want to invest.