Investment is the allocation of funds with the expectation of earning a profitable return over time.
The primary advantage of investment is that it affords investors opportunities to make their money work for them and earn returns that they don’t have to work for themselves. This is a more prudent way of saving and growing money that might be needed in the future.
- Reliable and insured
- Unique and sustainable
- Helps you to organize and hit your financial targets
HOW JOINTVEST WORKS:
- Choose a category and invest the capital sum forits relative returns over a period of 12 months
- Liquidate your capital and returns after 12 months for its relative ROI.
- Re-invest your capital and liquidate only your returns after 12 months for a 2% increment in the relativeROI.
- Re-invest your capital and returns after 12 months for a 4% increment in the relative ROI.
- Sign-up with your username or email and unique password to setup your JointVest account.
- Count down to ‘pay-day’ as you watch your money grow!
HOW SAFE IS MY INVESTMENT
Your investment is insured and managed by Suntwist Nigeria Ltd.
At Suntwist Nigeria Limited, we leverage on the endless opportunities embedded in the agricultural heritage of West-Africa to offer the best investment platforms to grow your money through crop and animal farming in order to secure an attractive ROI (ReturnOn Investment) for you while creating employment and livelihood for the rural communities.
JointVest is an agro-investment platform of Suntwist Nigeria Ltd that helps you ‘grow’ your money by co-investing into crop farming, in order to co-earn with Suntwist Nigeria Ltd at the end of the farming season. With JointVest, you invest a minimum capital sum of #400,000 (Four Hundred Thousand Naira) and get a 22% ROI (Return on Investment) after a period of 12 months; after which it can be liquidated or re-invested for as long as you want to invest.